Expert Witness Services
Often, our clients don't simply need the answers to technical questions. They also need to present those answers to a judge, jury, arbitrator, or regulator.
Elysium Digital has experience providing such expert witness services. Our consultants know how to present technical facts and arguments in ways that resonate with non-technical people. Our testifying experts know not only how to get the right technical answers, but also how to defend those answers in deposition, and how to present them at trial.
- present findings in Federal and state court
- testify before the ITC and at arbitrations
- supply affidavits, declarations, expert reports, and exhibits
- identify or support third-party experts where appropriate
- rebut the testimony of opposing experts
- prepared and deliver live and recorded demonstrations and technical tutorials
Our experts have provided testimony on a range of topics, including Web technologies, robotic systems, digital rights management systems, operating systems, cryptography, temperature monitoring systems, financial accounting software, and computer forensics.
When our clients prefer to use an outside testifying expert, Elysium Digital often supports that expert's work. We do research, assist with logistics, and help prepare outside experts for deposition and/or trial.
Elysium Digital is a comprehensive technology litigation consulting company.
We are proud to offer the following services: