Based in Greater Boston and serving clients across the nation, Elysium Digital assists corporate counsel and law firms with every aspect of Electronic Data Discovery (EDD) and Litigation Support:
- Analyze and address litigation readiness
- Draft and implement legal hold policy and process
- Assist with subpoena compliance and discovery request drafting/responses
- Identify where potentially relevant Electronically Stored Information (ESI) exists
- Prepare cost-benefit analysis for data processing and internal/hosted document review options
- Collect and filter ESI, including back-up tape restoration
- Provide Early Case Assessment (ECA) and Early Data Assessment (EDA) solutions
- Tailor production format language to ensure compliance and defensibility
- Implement in-house litigation support technology and process
- Coordinate the entire electronic discovery life-cycle
Elysium's electronic discovery consultants are skilled practitioners with years of experience managing electronic discovery matters through all phases of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM). We devise and execute practical strategies tailored to each client and matter.
Elysium's electronic discovery consultants are versed in leading-edge EDD technology including enterprise data search, conceptual categorization, seed-set based relevance determination, and computer assisted document review.
Elysium Digital is a comprehensive technology litigation consulting company.
We are proud to offer the following services: