Based in Greater Boston and serving clients across the nation, Elysium Digital's elite and agile computer forensics practice focuses on delivering a range of highly valued forensics services in a variety of matters. We provide computer evidence preservation, investigation, analysis and consultation for matters such as employment disputes and both internal and government investigations.
Our experienced forensic analysts approach each forensic matter with a focus on the case and the client's particular needs, selecting and combining the right tools and techniques from our broad toolkit to find the evidence you need to best support your case. Our analysts have provided written and live testimony in local, state, and federal court.
Using thorough analysis, Elysium's forensics experts can:
- Analyze internet history
- Detect Web mail, instant message, and browsing activity
- Evaluate USB device activity
- Recover and analyze deleted items
- Filter by keyword, date, and file type
In our forensics cases, we:
- Maintain full chain of custody records on forensic materials from the moment we receive them
- Create bit-for-bit accurate copies of computer media, using specialized hardware and software tools and techniques, to ensure the integrity of the original evidence and images.
- Provide true and accurate images of computer data to be admitted as evidence in litigation
Elysium's consulting staff consists of highly trained computer scientists, engineers and programmers from industry and from the country's top universities. Our seasoned computer forensics team brings extensive experience to its case work that includes expertise with leading forensics software and evidence handling procedures. The team's strong foundation of knowledge and training often uncovers new insights and discoveries that change the trajectory of cases.
Elysium Digital is a comprehensive technology litigation consulting company.
We are proud to offer the following services: