Computer Scientist, full-time
We are actively recruiting candidates with backgrounds in computer science, electrical engineering and/or computer-oriented mathematics to consult on technology-oriented legal matters. We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree(s) from top-25 national universities, engineering schools, and/or liberal arts colleges are preferred
- Technical skills required include C or C++
- Knowledge of Python, Java, Assembly, Linux/Unix, SQL/Databases, and/or Django is a plus
- Candidates are required to be highly articulate, with precise writing skills
- Professional experience managing technical teams is a plus
Computer Scientist with System Administration experience, full-time
We seek a candidate with a background in computer science and system administration. This role and its requirements are similar to the Computer Scientist position described above. Additional responsibilities will include hardware and software configuration for a variety of machines and operating systems as part of our technical consulting on legal matters. Strong programming skills and experience with Linux is required.
Django Developer, full-time
We seek a coder experienced in Django/Python to support Research and Development efforts and internal applications.
For more information about these positions, please contact our Human Resources and Recruiting Manager, Liz Ridge.
Elysium's 40-person staff is made up of mostly computer scientists and software/hardware engineers, who are well-educated, articulate, intelligent professionals. Our culture promotes work-life balance and offers excellent compensation, benefits, and stability. An Elysium career affords the opportunity to work on a wide range of technologies, from databases and firmware to video codecs and giant robots.
We're always looking for outstanding candidates with backgrounds in:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Forensics